
What is so great about In-N-Out? It started out as a little hole in the wall place in Baldwin Park, Ca and now you can find it all over California and even in Las Vegas! But the reason I ask what is SO great about In-N-Out is because they really only have three things on the menu: A double-double, a cheeseburger, and a hamburger. Of course, they have fries and drinks, but that is it! Why is it that a place with only three burger choices can prosper into over 93 locations? Maybe it is the fact that they only serve 100% fresh ingredients, or maybe it is the mere simplicity of their menu. Maybe it is what they call their “secret” menu? Their secret menu consists of a double meat, which is the same things as a double-double without cheese. It also has a 3x3, which is three meats and three slices of cheese among the usual other toppings. The 4x4 is the same as the 3x3 but with four patties and cheeses. The secret menu also has a grilled cheese option, which is the same as a cheeseburger, but without the meat and an extra slice of cheese added. The menu also offers any burger served “protein style”, which is your burger of choice wrapped in lettuce rather than a bun. And last, but certainly not least, the menu offers what is called “animal style”. This is probably the most popular option from the secret menu, because it does not only apply to the burgers, it applies to the fries. An animal style burger consists of your burger accompanied by lettuce, tomato, pickles, extra spread, and grilled onions. The animal style fries consist of your fries topped with melted, slice cheese, spread, and grilled onions.
I am not trying to bag on In-N-Out by any means. I would just like to see a little more burger variety on the menu. I, myself, am allergic to red meat and lactose intolerant, so I am restricted to just fries. I would really like to see some sort of veggie patty or garden burger on the menu. I think that it would open In-N-Out to many new customers, like me, who would really like to see what the hype is about.
No comments:
Post a Comment